1) National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), Hyderabad funded training programmes for fish farmers and fishermen on following topics
a) Intensive Aquaculture in Ponds and Tanks
b) Freshwater Prawn Farming
c) Fish Culture in Polythene lined farm ponds
d) Reservoir Fisheries
2) Providing Technical guidance for establishment of fish farm and farm operations to the rural fish farmers.
3) Participation in various Livestock exhibitions, Camps and Rallies for creating awareness in rural farmers.
4) Preparation of training manual, leaflets, pamphlets, hand-outs etc in local language for promotion of fisheries and aquaculture activities in the region.
5) Certificate Course in ‘Fish culture and value added fish product’ in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi.